Our Human Resources Policy
- To work with people who are suitable to Executive and Employee Profile of Demir Hayat, well-educated, well-trained, knowledgeable, creative, dynamic, self-improving;
- To provide efficient training suitable to the corporate objectives; create a healthy work environment and career opportunity for our employees;
- To have a dynamic organisational structure open to changes; have an effective communication;
- To use an efficient performance evaluation and career planning system;
- To develop quality-improving processes and systems and improve the performances of individuals and teams..
Our working hours::
Between 08:30 and 17:30, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
Our Wages Policy:
Wages of our employees are paid based on gross wages. The wages of company employees are defined along the lines of a wage scale that varies according to their experience and training.
Our Social Facilities:
- Demir Hayat Insurance Private Group Health Insurance
- Meal Card
- Motivational activities held in different periods of time
Our Recruiting Process and Means of Application:
- Our recruiting processes are defined within the scope of the budget from Human Resources and according to the needs throughout the year.
- CVs of the candidates who applied to the notices given to career sites are evaluated one by one according to our needs,
- Candidates who applied over our website are saved in a CV pool. And store for the positions that may be open in the future.
- When there is a need for personnel, the applications of the candidates suitable with the qualifications required are taken into the consideration.
- After the first interviews made by HR department, interviews of the eligible candidates with the executives of the relevant department are conducted.
- Suitable candidates are offered the job and a starting date is defined.